- Please email any corrections for this page to email@example.com
- Be aware that different newspapers have different rules regarding Letters. Make sure you understand each newspaper's requirements for letters before you send your email. Rules may apply to length and content. If you wish your letter to be published you should follow the SUBMISSION POLICY provided by the newspaper. SUBMISSION POLICY on this page may not contain complete information.
- The screen shots listed with the newspaper links below are there to illustrate the information. Click on the image to enlarge it if necessary.
- A more complete list of Newspaper Home pages can be found at the USNPL Web Site
- These directions will be available on the right side of this web page under the heading NEWS MEDIA
Indianapolis, Terre Haute, Lafayette, Muncie
1. Scroll your mouse (mouseover) to Opinion on the menu bar next to the title. Do not click. A submenu will appear. Choose Letters on the sub-menu.
2. Scroll down the Submit a Letter in the right column.
Letters to the Editor
The Indianapolis Star
P.O. Box 145
Indianapolis, IN 46206-0145
We invite readers to share their thoughts with us by completing the form below. All fields are required. Please keep your letter short and concise; ideal length is 200 words or less.
Please include your name, address and phone number.
Terre Haute Tribune Star:
The above link is a direct link to the Letters to the Editor page. Click on Letters to the Editor at the bottom. This opens your computer's email client (e.g. Mail, Outlook, etc.).
Scroll down the page to a link to the form.
PO Box 149
Terre Haute, IN, 47808
The Tribune-Star welcomes letters from readers interested in having their views on current issues published. Letters must include your full name, address and telephone number for verification purposes only. Letters that cannot be verified will not be published. Letters should not be more than 500 words and be in good taste.
We reserve the right to edit for brevity, clarity or libel. Personal attacks, personal disputes and private litigation are not appropriate issues, unless there is public concern. We do not publish poetry. We do not use individual consumer complaints referring to specific businesses.
Thank Yous, for public events only, must be limited to 20 people or organizations per letter.
Lafayette Journal and Courier:
Scroll your mouse (mouseover) to Opinion on the menu bar next to the title. Do not click. A submenu will appear. Choose Submit a Letter to the Editor on the sub-menu.
Journal and Courier
ATTN: Letters to the Editor
217 N. 6th Street
Lafayette, IN 47901
We encourage our readers to write to us with their opinions. Letters intended for publication should be no more than 250 words and should include your name, address and telephone number for verification purposes. Guest columns should not surpass 500 words. Our editors reserve the right to condense or reject any letter. Writers are limited to one letter every 30 days. To submit your letter online simply complete the form below.
Muncie Star Press:
Scroll your mouse (mouseover) to Opinion on the menu bar next to the title. Do not click. A submenu will appear. Choose Send a Letter to the Editor on the sub-menu.
The Star Press
P.O. Box 2408
Muncie, IN 47307-0408
Please limit length of letters to the editor to 250 words.