Here are some simple guidelines if you choose to comment on our postings. Please check back occasionally for corrections and additions.
1. All comments are read by our blog managers. Please be respectful. If we feel as though you have "crossed the line" of netiquette, we will delete your comments.
2. Be specific in your comments. Any comments which spam for a commercial, personal or religious web site will be rejected. Please note that, in an effort to combat spam, comments with hyperlinks will not be published.
3. Even if we do not respond, we read every comment. If you ask a question we will try to answer. You'll have a better chance of having your question answered if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If you notice a typo, misspelling, or other error in any of our posts, please contact us using the contact form in the right-hand column. Thanks for proofreading!
5. Our blog managers will be the final judge of what is published in the comments.