1. Buy a book of stamps.
2. Print up suggested script.
3. Stamp envelopes.
4. Give to friends.
We are going to keep reposting this all week. Our letters and calls are making many people in Indy nervous. These people are responsible for many, many bad policies and destructive policies. If you haven't written yet, please write today. Please let them know that you are paying attention and that you vote.
Every citizen who supports Glenda Ritz should mail a letter to Governor Pence and the State Board of Education to communicate our disapproval. Please keep your letters polite and avoid vitriol.
The letter should state:
The citizens of Indiana elected Glenda Ritz. We do not support the actions taken by our Governor and the State Board of Education. Please begin to work with Glenda Ritz.
- Office of Governor Pence, Statehouse, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-2797
- Glenda Ritz, Room 229 State House,Indianapolis IN 46204
- Tony Walker, 363 S. Lake Street, Gary, IN 46403
- David Freitas, 1700 Mishawaka Avenue, South Bend, IN 46634
- Carl Whicker, Riverview Middle School, 2465 Waterworks Road, Huntington, IN 46750
- Sarah O’Brien, River Birch Elementary School, 5456 E. 75 N, Avon, IN 46123
- Andrea Neal, 7034 N. Park Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220
- Brad Oliver, Indiana Wesleyan Univerisity, 1900 W. 50th St. Marion, IN 46935
- Daniel Elsener, Marian University, 3200 Cold Springs Road, Indianapolis, IN 4622
- B.J. Watts, 11148 Saint Wendel Road, Evansville, IN 47720
- Troy Albert, Henryville Jr.Sr. High School, 213 N Ferguson, Henryville, IN 47126
- Gordon Hendry email@example.com