The Indiana Coalition for Public Education (ICPE) is a bi-partisan non-profit organization. Its mission is to focus public tax dollars on the K-12 education of public school students by opposing legislation in the Indiana General Assembly that would:
- fund private school vouchers
- expand private school tax credits
- privatize charter schools by allowing private colleges and agencies to be authorizers
- put for-profit managers in place to take a profit from operating public schools
- privatize public schools through any other means
Membership (including renewal) forms are available at the ICPE web site.
Mail checks to: ICPE, PO Box 7093, Fishers, IN 46037